Your Winter Adventure Awaits at Revelstoke Mountain Resort in B.C.
If your dream ski vacation includes tons of powder and extreme elevation, Revelstoke Mountain Resort is the place you need to be!
Boasting the most vertical elevation in North America at 5,620 feet and an average of 34 feet of powder snow per year, Revelstoke is the must-do skiing and snowboarding experience for winter enthusiasts from across the globe.
Here’s what winter visitors can expect to enjoy when visiting Revelstoke:
- 3,121 acres of varied skiing terrain, including bowls, glades, groomers & more
- Gorgeous natural landscapes
- Lift, cat, or heli skiing
- Guided tours
- Gear rentals
- Fine dining
- Event spaces for weddings & private functions
To learn more about the many winter and summer activities available at this bucket list destination, visit the Revelstoke Mountain Resort website.
Traveling from YYC Calgary Airport to Revelstoke
If your trip to Revelstoke Mountain Resort begins with flying in to Calgary International Airport, you’ll have a good distance to travel to Revelstoke. The nearly 5-hour drive is not only lengthy, but may encounter snags since winter weather often forces road closures in the area.
Your best (and safest) bet is a private hired transportation service who provides professional drivers that know the region well and know how to safely navigate hazardous road conditions. While there are various shuttle services available, these are not ideal for a few reasons:
1. These services often have a high driver turnover rate and generally aren’t as stringent with their driver requirements, such as thorough background checks or clean driving records. Do you really want to compromise the safety of your party to save a few bucks?
Private transportation providers are more deeply invested in their business and are more likely to ensure that your chauffeurs have passed the most rigid driving record requirements and background checks.
2. Shuttle services take longer and make more stops, cutting into your precious vacation time to pick up/drop off strangers you didn’t necessarily want to share your riding space with anyway.
Private service ensures non-stop travel in privacy with only those passengers you actually invited along for the ride.
3. Shuttles operate on a set schedule; not necessarily YOUR schedule. If you want to take this type of transportation, be prepared to wait until THEY are ready to pick you up. And if your flight is delayed due to rough weather conditions, you may end up waiting awhile at the airport for your shuttle to come around again.
Private service will operate according to your schedule, and any provider worth their salt will allow for flight delays, promptly arriving to pick you up once your flight finally arrives.
Transportation between YYC Calgary Airport and Revelstoke Mountain Resort
AM PM Limo has been providing expert drivers and safe transportation for hundreds of travelers throughout Alberta since 2010. Our professional chauffeurs are highly trained for navigating the region’s roadways, in even the harshest of weather conditions.
Our mission is to ensure that you reach your destination on time, in comfort, and most importantly, safe and sound.
Here’s what AM PM provides with your reservation for transportation to & from Revelstoke:
- An unforgettable world-class transportation
- First-rate accommodations for large groups & ski equipment
- We will wait and meet you if your flight is delayed
- Short-notice bookings as needed
- Courtesy airport meet & greet for arrivals
- We can accommodate late arrivals / early departures according to your flight schedule, (most car rental companies close after midnight, meaning you could be stuck waiting overnight for car rentals if your flight arrives too late.)
- Flexible reservation updates in case of inclement weather
- Expert drivers with impeccable safety records and extensive background checks
Rates for transportation to Revelstoke
AM PM offers unparalleled customer service and very competitive rates for transportation between Revelstoke Mountain Resort & YYC Calgary International Airport:
How to Book Your Ride to Revelstoke Mountain Resort
Our reservation specialists are standing by around the clock to answer your questions or assist with your reservation. Simply call us 24/7 at 403.475.5555 and we will help you secure the perfect transportation option for your amazing winter adventure!