Your Winter Adventure Awaits at Revelstoke Mountain Resort in B.C.
Does your dream ski vacation includes tons of powder and extreme elevation? If so, then Revelstoke Mountain Resort is the place you need to be!
Revelstoke boasts the most vertical elevation in North America at 5,620 feet. Additionally, an average of 34 feet of powder snow per year makes this the must-do skiing and snowboarding experience. This is for winter enthusiasts from across the globe.
Here’s what winter visitors can expect to enjoy when visiting Revelstoke:
- 3,121 acres of varied skiing terrain, including bowls, glades, groomers & more
- Gorgeous natural landscapes
- Lift, cat, or heli skiing
- Guided tours
- Gear rentals
- Fine dining
- Event spaces for weddings & private functions
Want to learn more about the many winter and summer activities available at this bucket list destination? Then visit the Revelstoke Mountain Resort website.
Traveling from YYC Calgary Airport to Revelstoke
Does your trip to Revelstoke Mountain Resort begin with flying in to Calgary International Airport? Then you’ll have a good distance to travel to Revelstoke. The nearly 5-hour drive is lengthy. Not to mention that you may encounter snags because winter weather often forces road closures in the area.
Your best (and safest) bet is a private hired transportation service who provides professional drivers. Pros who know the region will know how to safely navigate hazardous road conditions.
Why standard shuttle servives are not ideal
1. These services often have a high driver turnover rate. Furthermore, they generally aren’t as stringent with their driver requirements. This includes thorough background checks or clean driving records. Do you really want to compromise the safety of your party to save a few bucks?
Private transportation providers are more deeply invested in their business. As a result, they ensure that chauffeurs have passed the most rigid driving requirements and background checks.
2. Shuttle services take longer and make more stops. This means time taken from your precious vacation time to pick up/drop off strangers. Not to mention that you probably don’t want to share your riding space.
Private service ensures non-stop travel in privacy. Only those passengers you actually invited along for the ride will join you.
3. Shuttles operate on a set schedule; not necessarily YOUR schedule. If you want to take this type of transportation, be prepared to wait until THEY are ready to arrive. Additionally, what if your flight is delayed due to rough weather conditions? In that case, you may end up waiting awhile at the airport for your shuttle.
Private service will operate according to your schedule, and any provider worth their salt will allow for flight delays, promptly arriving to pick you up once your flight finally arrives.
Transportation between YYC Calgary Airport and Revelstoke Mountain Resort
AM PM Limo has provided expert drivers and safe transportation for hundreds of Alberta travelers since 2010. Our professional chauffeurs are highly trained for navigating the region’s roadways. This is to say even the harshest of weather conditions.
Our mission is to ensure that you reach your destination on time and in comfort. And most importantly, safe and sound.
Here’s what AM PM provides with your reservation for transportation to & from Revelstoke:
- An unforgettable world-class transportation
- First-rate accommodations for large groups & ski equipment
- We will wait and meet you if your flight is delayed
- Short-notice bookings as needed
- Courtesy airport meet & greet for arrivals
- We can accommodate late arrivals / early departures according to your flight schedule. (Most car rental companies close after midnight. This means you’re stuck waiting overnight if your flight arrives too late.)
- Flexible reservation updates in case of inclement weather
- Expert drivers with impeccable safety records and extensive background checks
Rates for transportation to Revelstoke
AM PM offers very competitive rates for transportation between Revelstoke Mountain Resort & YYC Calgary International Airport:
How to Book Your Ride to Revelstoke Mountain Resort
Our reservation specialists are standing by around the clock to answer your questions or assist with your reservation. Simply call us 24/7 at 403.475.5555. We’ll help you secure the perfect transportation option for your amazing winter adventure!