How to Find the Best Calgary Limo Service
by ampmlimo, on Nov 5, 2019 12:17:32 PM
If you have never rented a Calgary Limo, you may find yourself overwhelmed by the number of transportation providers available. All limo rental companies boast only their best benefits; making it difficult to determine which ones are the real deal, and which ones are merely ‘all talk’.
When considering a limo rental for any special occasion in Calgary, ask yourself the following questions… if a potential candidate doesn’t meet all of these criteria, consider moving on to another luxury limo company.
Does the limo rental company….
- Have the lowest prices in Alberta? Let’s face it – cost is an important consideration these days; you’ll want to make sure your rental company provides affordable limousines for your special events. Find out if a prospective transportation provider offers budget-friendly event packages, group discounts or Price Match Guarantees. Great service at affordable prices is the way to go!
- Offer round-the-clock customer service? When you’re busy planning all the details for your special occasion, the last thing you need to add to your task list is waiting to work out your limo rental details. Be sure to rent from a company who is standing by at any time of day or night, according to YOUR schedule, to assist with your reservation questions.
- Provide courteous, experienced chauffeurs with spotless driving records? When you hire a chauffeured limousine service, you’re putting your trust and the security of your group in the hands of the driver. Make sure you rent only from companies who hire only expert drivers with clean driving records. A company who cares about their passengers will always provide professional and accommodating chauffeurs.
- Have the finest fleet and largest selection of immaculate, late model limousines? When you rent a limo in Calgary, or anywhere in Alberta, you may not put much thought into what the actual vehicle will look like… and that could be a mistake. Many limo rental companies offer outdated, run-down limousines, and fail to properly maintain them for service, safety and cleanliness. Check before you rent to find out how old the vehicle will be, and that there will be a wide variety of vehicles available to choose from. When paying for luxury vehicles, you deserve the best of the best!
- Have years of experience and rave reviews from customers to prove it? Longevity is a sign of success in the limousine business, since limo companies who provide lousy service or vehicles will typically not stay in business for very long. It’s well worth your time to find out how long a potential rental provider has been serving your area.
The longer they’ve been driving Alberta roads, the greater the likelihood they’re a ‘legitimate’ company who provides satisfactory service…. and the more familiar they’ll be with the region and best travel routes. Additionally, look for reviews online from past customers who share their own rental experience with the company; (such as these reviews on Google and Facebook.) When chauffeured service is bad – OR good – customers will usually make it known online.
How to Rent a Ride from the Best Calgary Limo Service
AM PM Limo is a family-owned business that has been providing years of world-class service for happy passengers throughout Alberta; including Calgary, Edmonton, Lethbridge, Red Deer, Banff, Lake Louise and Canmore. If you’re still researching Alberta limo companies, you’ll be glad to know that we confidently answer ‘yes!’ to all of the questions listed above.
We are standing by at any time of day or night to make your reservation simple, with affordable rates and hassle-free quotes. But if you’re not quite ready to book your limo, you can still get started by requesting a fast, no-obligation price quote online.
Then, when you’re ready to reserve your ride, (or if you have questions,) you can reach us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by calling 1.403.475.5555.
We look forward to being of service to you!