How to get to Banff from Calgary International Airport, Alberta
How to get to Banff from Calgary International Airport,
Below is some helpful info about Banff and things to visit in Banff Alberta
Banff is only 120 km / 75 miles away from Calgary. 1.5 – 2hours travel time
Road that links Calgary and Banff is the TransCanada Highway (Hwy #1). The portion f the road that passes through Calgary is known as 16th Avenue North
Banff Tourism :
- Banff National Park – Canada’s oldest national park established in 1885 and is one of Alberta’s top destinations.
- Lake Minnewanka – Glacial Lake that lies in the heart of of the Canadian Rockies (East Banff) which is known to be the “Banff Crasher Squirrel”. Today, it’s Tourism offers Lake Cruisers for tourists to see the magnificent scenic view it has to offer.
- Cave and Basin National Historic Site – The iconic Cave and Basin National Historic Site celebrates Parks Canada’s protected natural and cultural treasures with all new year-round programming and interactive exhibits.
- Banff Upper Hot Springs- For over 125 years, travellers, allured by the medicinal qualities of the hot springs, journeyed to Banff via the newly constructed Canadian Pacific Railway to take a dip in the mineral waters. The water temperature is kept between 37 and 40 degrees Celsius, making them an ideal temperature for soaking in year-round.
- Vermilion Lakes
- Whyte Museum
- Bow Falls
- Tunnel Mountain
- Sulphur Mountain
- Mt Norquay
- Banff Park Museum
- Johnson Lake
- Mount Rundle
- Spray River
- Cascade Mountain
- Mount Louis
- 1. RENTAL CAR
- 2. Rent taxi or limo from Calgary Airport
for Limo rates please click here https://ampmlimo.ca/packages/airport-packages/airport-package/am-pm-limo-banff-rates/